To honor Johan Breivoll, Alf Brewold, Beret Teigen Brewold, and Erling Brewold, and to encourage good teachers.
- Must be a student accepted into the Master of Arts in Teaching program at Southern Oregon University, seeking a Middle School/High School authorization level.
- Must demonstrate financial need by filing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid.
- Must have and maintain a minimum GPA of 3.5.
- Primary selection criteria will be community involvement and volunteer work. If requested, must be able to document volunteer work.
- Must submit at least one letter of recommendation from an instructor.
- Must be full-time, in good academic standing, and remain so during period of the award.
- Glenna Brewold '61
- Department of Education
- Supplemental Questions
- Provide a letter of recommendation from a professor or teacher which address qualification for the scholarship.