Ashland Garden Club Scholarship
To provide financial assistance to a qualified student who has academic interests in Environmental Studies, Environmental Education, or Biology (with an emphasis on Ecology).
- Must be a full time senior or graduate level student at SOU during the period of the award with expectations to graduate during the award year.
- Must be majoring in Environmental Studies; Environmental Education; or Biology (with an emphasis on Ecology).
- Must have at least a cumulative GPA of 3.0 with demonstrated high quality academic performance.
- Financial need, as determined by the FAFSA, will be a consideration, but not the primary selection criteria.
- The recipient must remain enrolled full-time during the period of the award
- Must provide two letters of recommendation from Southern Oregon University faculty.
- Must provide unofficial transcripts of previous academic performance.
- Supplemental Questions
- Provide a letter of recommendation.
- Request a letter of recommendation from an SOU instructor