Dr. Alvin Fellers Memorial Scholarship at Southern Oregon University
To support and recognize an SOU student(s) who has demonstrated the characteristics and qualities of Dr. Alvin Fellers exemplifying his warm and friendly demeanor, extraordinary manners, fair business practices, professional ethics and devotion to human values.
- Applicants must be enrolled as full time students at Southern Oregon University and be at least junior standing at the time of the award.
- Transfer students must have completed 45 credit hours at SOU.
- Applicants must have earned a cumulative 3.0 GPA or receive written endorsement by a faculty member or Division Director.
- Must provide demonstrated participation in student life and/or campus leadership activities.
- Applicants will submit a statement (350 words or less) regarding their student life and /or on campus leadership activities.
- The scholarship(s) may be renewed if the prior recipient(s) submit an application and continue to meet the aforementioned scholarship criteria.
- Supplemental Questions
- Additional Essay (up to 250 words): Describe your career goals.
- Additional Essay (up to 250 words): Describe your current involvement in student government and/or student clubs and organizations.