Dr James L Welch Memorial Scholarship
To assist students pursuing careers in allied health.
- Must be pursuing a career in allied health, Pre-Med., Biology or Bio-Chemistry.
- Must be a full time student at SOU and remain so during the period covered by the scholarship.
- Preference will be given to applicants interested in education, research or treatment in any aspect of Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome.
- Academic achievement will be the other primary selection criteria.
- Financial need will be of secondary consideration as documented by the Federal Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).