Elmer C. Biegel Family Scholarship
To encourage students of Jackson County, Oregon to attend Southern Oregon University and to aid and assist them financially in obtaining a Bachelor’s or Graduate’s degree in Business.
- Must be a graduate of a Jackson County, Oregon High School.
- Freshmen must submit a recommendation letter from their high school principal.
- Scholarship open to all grade levels, with preference given to incoming Freshmen.
- Academic achievement is the primary selection criteria with financial need secondary, as documented by the FAFSA.
- Must be pursuing a degree in Business.
- Recipients must attend courses on the Ashland campus.
- Must be a full time student at SOU and remain so during the period covered by the scholarship.
- Recipient(s) from the previous year shall be given preference for the forthcoming year, providing such recipient’s academic performance has been at least the average being produced by other students pursuing similar courses at SOU.
- Department of Business