Emma Mulling Art Scholarship
To reward and encourage exceptional students.
- Must be an art major who has completed at least one full academic year at SOU.
- Academic achievement must be high and performance level exceptional.
- Must demonstrate excellence in his/her area of concentration, self-discipline, a cooperative spirit, dependability, and other positive traits.
- Financial need may be considered as shown by filing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- The recipient must be a student at SOU during the period of the scholarship, either full or part time.
- Department of Art & Art History
- Supplemental Questions
- Please submit a portfolio of your work and a statement regarding your choice to major in Art or Art History.
- 6-10 jpeg images of artwork completed in the past two years, saved as a PowerPoint (Studio Art) OR A two-page (double-spaced) example of expository writing on a topic of your choice (Art History)
- A one-page (maximum length, double spaced) statement about your decision to major in art or art history, with a personal reflection about the work submitted or the importance of art in contemporary society.