Clifford and Phyllis Chaney Scholarship
To assist deserving students, possibly those who have been out of high school for several years and never attended college, in attending Southern Oregon University.
- Must demonstrate they are worthy of the assistance by filing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Must be willing to work at least 10 hours a week.
- Open to full and part-time students with preference given to full-time students with children.
- Must be at least 25 years old at time of application.
- Must provide two letters of recommendation, at least one from an SOU professor or high school teacher, which addresses your qualifications for the scholarship.
- Must submit an unofficial transcript of previous academic performance.
- Supplemental Questions
- Provide two letters of recommendation, at least one from an instructor, which address your qualifications for the scholarship.
- Request a letter of recommendation from an instructor.
- Request a letter of recommendation.