Jack D. Thorsen Memorial Endowed Scholarship
To provide financial assistance to Education or Psychology majors at Southern Oregon University.
- Must be an Education or Psychology major.
- Must be of at least senior standing.
- Open to both full and part time students.
- Must have completed 15 quarter hours of psychology courses including at least 6 quarter hours at 300 level or above.
- Must demonstrate dedication to the human services field through past volunteer and/or job-related activities.
- Neither GPA nor financial need should be sole criteria for selecting recipient(s). However, financial need should be used in close decisions.