Janet K. and David F. Williams Memorial Scholarship
To support and encourage exceptional students at SOU.
- Preference given to students in Theatre Arts, Music or Shakespeare Studies Program, but scholarship not limited to students in these areas.
- Must have a minimum 3.25 cumulative GPA.
- Must be a full-time student and remain so during the period the scholarship is in effect.
- Open to all grade levels.
- Academic achievement and potential in the chosen field are primary consideration.
- Financial need a secondary consideration as documented by the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Previous recipients may reapply and be considered equally along with all applicants.
- Family members of current SOU faculty and staff are not eligible for this scholarship.
- Supplemental Questions
- Provide two letters of recommendation, at least one must be from an SOU instructor OR high school teacher.
- Request a letter of recommendation, from an SOU instructor OR high school teacher, which addresses applicant's qualifications for the scholarship.
- Request a letter of recommendation.