AAUW, Medford Branch Scholarship
To assist students who are residents of Jackson County, Oregon, in obtaining a degree from Southern Oregon University.
- Preference will be given to female applicants.
- Full time student at SOU during the period of the award. Returning freshmen through graduate students are eligible. Current recipients may reapply.
- Resident of Jackson County, Oregon.
- Minimum 3.5 cumulative GPA at time of application.
- Demonstrated leadership ability and community and/or school service.
- Financial need as determined by FAFSA or other state-approved documentation. Preference given to students who provide the majority of financial support for their households.
- Applicants must provide two letters of recommendation, at least one from an SOU professor or high school teacher, which address applicant’s qualifications for the scholarship.
- AAUW Medford
- Supplemental Questions
- Provide two letters of recommendation, at least one must be from an SOU instructor OR high school teacher.
- Request a letter of recommendation, from an SOU instructor OR high school teacher, which addresses applicant's qualifications for the scholarship.
- Request a letter of recommendation.