Fred A. Tayler Memorial Scholarship
To encourage students of Jackson County, Oregon to attend Southern Oregon University, and to aid and assist them financially in obtaining a Bachelor’s or Graduate’s degree in Business.
- Must be a graduate of a Jackson County, Oregon High School.
- Freshmen must submit a recommendation letter from their high school principal.
- Scholarship open to all grade levels, with preference given to incoming Freshmen.
- Academic achievement is the primary selection criteria with financial need secondary, as documented by the FAFSA.
- Must be pursuing a degree in Business
- Must be a full time student at SOU and remain so during the period covered by the scholarship.
- Must attend courses on the Ashland Campus.
- Department of Business