AAUW Ashland Branch, Annual & Endowed Scholarship
To women in obtaining a degree from Southern Oregon University
- Must be female.
- If an undergraduate, must be a full-time senior at SOU during the period of the award. If a graduate student, must be accepted to an SOU graduate program (may be full-time or part-time).
- If an undergraduate, must have a minimum 3.25 cumulative GPA. If a graduate student, must have a minimum 3.0 cumulative GPA.
- Must demonstrate community service and/or service to the school.
- Must demonstrate leadership ability.
- Financial need as demonstrated by the Free Application for Federal Student Aid will be considered.
- Selection will be based on all materials submitted.
- AAUW Ashland
- Supplemental Questions
- Provide two letters of recommendation, at least one must be from an SOU instructor OR high school teacher.
- Request a letter of recommendation, from an SOU instructor OR high school teacher, which addresses applicant's qualifications for the scholarship.
- Request a letter of recommendation.