Catherine Reese Peterson Scholarship
To encourage excellence in the field of primary education.
- Must be admitted to the Early Childhood Education/Elementary cohort or the Elementary/Middle cohort of the teacher education program at SOU.
- Must be enrolled at SOU during the period the scholarship is in effect.
- Preference is given to students showing financial need.
- Preference will be given to those particularly interested in reading skills and/or the fine arts.
- Must have a minimum of a 3.2 GPA.
- Must have at least a junior class standing.
- A personal interview may be held with the top three applicants.
- Department of Education
- Supplemental Questions
- State your activities and goals relating to elementary teaching.